1. Basic Statements
The present privacy statement concerns all persons and entities, which use the services of DRV Hotel GmbH. We are hereby informing you of the type, extent, and purpose of the capture and use of your personal data by our company. We respect your privacy and are committed to precisely following the legal requirements for the processing of your personal data (EU regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), DSG 2000, DSG 2018 and TKG 2003). All your personal data is processed on this basis.
DRV Hotel GmbH, Hauptstraße 74f, 3021 Pressbaum bears all the responsibility for the processing of data
By using our services and providing your consent in accordance with this declaration, you confirm that you are 14-years or above and are able to give valid consent, or you have provided us with a valid declaration of consent from your legal guardian or solicitors.
2. Information Pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your
- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, date of birth, customer number) and language and licence plate)
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date) and ID data (personal IDs, driving licences etc. including issuing authority and expiry date)
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- destinations, hotels, length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, medical data, frequent flyer number, personal preferences and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements or marital-/partnership are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to travel, guides, hotels, restaurants, rental vehicles, transfers, registries, insurance, events, tours, accreditation, vouchers – including customer system, invoicing and checking thereof (B2B, B2C, FIT) – tickets.For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties – including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software, and agency services.Additional information for applicants: Your data will be collected during the application process and deleted after filling the position. Your documents will only be kept in evidence with prior permission.The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations, legal disputes) as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The time for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
3. Our Presence in Internet
Your access data is automatically captured and saved when you access our webpage. This access data can include which webpage you accessed, any viewed documents, date, and time of access, IP address of the user, data of the pc used for access, particularly the browser and operating system as well as data size and the successful access notification, in particular. We use this access data for internal statistical purposes to guarantee the reliability of our presence and improve it. The access data will be used for evidence preservation in case of suspicion of illegal activity.
By entering your personal data into one of our contact forms, you acknowledge that it is saved and processed by us for the duration of this concrete enquiry. This applies to the enquiries you submit via contact forms, chat, and emails in particular. We need this data to process your enquiry and also save your IP address, in these cases, for evidence preservation. The data is saved provided it is required to aid with potential supplementary or follow-up questions by you or us.
Should you create an internet account with us, we will provide you online with access to your contract data. You keep your login data safe and ensure that no unauthorized persons are able to access your account. We accept no liability in cases of unauthorized access which can be attributed to your misconduct – if even in part.
Your account data shall only be transmitted via an encrypted internet connection (https). We are not liable for loss of data or in case of a third party accessing your data, if we adhere to the necessary security procedures in accordance with the latest technology developments.
The legal basis for this data processing is your declaration of consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to you, our legitimate interests and legal requirements of any kind and Art. 96 TKG.
4. Transferring Data to Third Parties and the Processors Obligations
In consideration of permissible purposes, your personal data may be passed on to company-internal processors, who have committed to complying with the valid data protection standards, or to third parties, who have been contacted to provide your requested services.
Should it not be possible to comply with the European data protection standards – for instance because in specific cases standard contractual clauses, arrangements, or certifications can’t be guaranteed – then we will notify you in a timely manner, and will obtain the necessary permission from you. For more information, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we share your personal details with third parties?
Normally, we do not send your data to third parties, either free of charge or for a fee, without your consent. This excludes transmissions of data that we carry out on the basis of our statutory or contractual obligations or due to the interests of both parties listed below:
- Your employer or the organization paying for the costs of your stay or travel – Our service to you is perhaps provided within the framework of service contracts with your employer or the organization paying your travel costs. We will forward your data to the latter in order to make it possible for them to administer business trips and to guarantee compliance with the business trip provisions of the company. At the request of your employer or the organization paying your travel costs, we can also forward your data to their service partners.
- Travel operators and other travel service providers – In order to be able to successfully handle the booking of your trip and the provision of the travel-related service to you and any third parties, we forward data to travel operators (for instance, airlines and hotels) and travel service providers (for instance, ticket sales systems and providers of travel apps) and their service partners.
- Service partners – We forward data to service providers in the framework that is necessary for the provision of their services, such as to other travel agencies, conference and event planners, visa and passport service providers, restaurants, mobile applications and software developers as well as partners that provide IT support, data hosting, marketing, and communication systems and collection services.
- Affiliated companies – We forward data in the framework permitted by law within the group family in order to be able to provide, analyse and optimize theirs and our products and services. Authorities, banks and courts – If applicable, we forward data to supervisory authorities, courts, banks and state authorities if we consider this to be mandatory or permissible based on laws or regulations or within the framework of court proceedings, or in order to protect either your or our interests, rights and property, or those of others.
- Transfer of business – If we should negotiate or conclude a transaction that relates to our company either in its entirety or in part (for instance, restructuring, merger, sale, or acquisition), data can be forwarded to third parties involved in this transaction in the extent permitted by law.
The cookies will remain on your end device, following your visit to our site, provided this hasn’t been disallowed from the beginning or you haven’t actively deleted cookies. Actively deactivating cookies may impact the appearance of our webpage for you. You can also prevent cookies from being saved via the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if these settings are activated, then we would like to make you aware that you may not be able to access all features of our website. Furthermore, you can stop the data, which has been created by the cookie with regard to your use of the webpage (incl. IP address), from being transferred to Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in, available on google.com. The plug-in is only available for certain browser programmes, however.
We also use third party content on our website, in order to curate the most informative and comfortable web experience for you. This includes e.g. Google Maps, RSS feeds or Youtube. Due to technical reasons, these third party providers will receive your IP address. We have no control over the use of this data by the third party providers. In these instances, we refer to the privacy statements of the relevant provider.
Google uses this information to evaluate the website, to create reports on website activity and provide other services to the website owner, regarding website use and internet use. The IP address, transferred from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics, is not combined with other google data. In this regard, please also take note of Google’s privacy statement, in particular the information which can be accessed via both of the following links www.policies.google.com and www.marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
You can request access to your personal data, saved by us, at any time and free of charge. As the person concerned, you have a right to retraction, information, deletion, correction and restriction of your personal data, provided we are not bound by a statutory requirement to preserve these records. Consequences of retraction: Renunciation of the services offered by DRV Hotel GmbH (for example: bookings, newsletter, offers, and promotions).
For more information regarding your rights as the person concerned, please contact us under email@example.com or under +432 233 52 785. We’ll be glad to assist you. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB) Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna is responsible for complaints, as the relevant regulatory authority.
We have implemented organizational and technical protective measures in places which we continually evaluate and adapt where necessary, to protect your personal data which is saved and processed by us.